Subject: IRV EpiPulse meeting 5 March presentation slides
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 18:39:28 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To:        Operational Contact Points for COVID-19 and Influenza, National 
Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases

Cc:        National Coordinators

Dear network members,

Many thanks to all those that participated in the IRV domain EpiPulse 
workshop today, and for providing very valuable feedback. Please find 
attached the slides presented today.

For those unable to participate today, or who had to leave early, we also 
welcome your IRV domain EpiPulse feedback via the following short survey by 
1700 CET Friday 08/03/2024  https://app.sli.do/event/kT4FHXxkvDFw6T4KX7zXgw

Many thanks and best wishes,

The Respiratory Viruses and Legionella group

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.